Today, we are announcing an update to our Software Update Tool. It’s been a whole (long) year since we made any changes to the program – but today we are proud to release it’s first update. It’s been updated to version 1.1437 – The first update since its first release in January last year and it has come a long way since then and we are proud of the handy little tool. This update includes;
- New design
- Windows Installer (see below)
- Uninstall option
- End-user license agreement (EULA)
- Smaller start-up screen
- Less memory usage
- Company name changed to reflect on the changes we made last year
- Two new apps added to the “other app” tab *
- Menu improvements with icons, developer blog and API.
- Update Manager – This has been updated to version 1.5 (1.5.0) previous was out dated by 15 months, sorry!
- Mirror bug fixes
- General changes such as copyright year
The major update to this release is that it now includes a Windows Installer (MSI) to install the program as this makes it much easier and allows you to Uninstall the program via “Programs and Features” and adds a desktop shortcut with a start menu shortcut.
* (C) Google Chrome – (F) Firefox – (W) Windows